Everyone wants to stay young, everyone wants to look young!!
Self-esteem and bodily appearance carry importance and makes a lot of difference nowadays. For that, you need to look youthful and attractive.
One reason could be assumed to be the increasing influence of fashion and emphasis on good looks.
Appearing younger compared to your actual age gives the person a great deal of inherent satisfaction. Today, people are becoming conscious of their looks and always stay curious to know how much they are attractive to others.
Nobody wants to appear old and aged to public. To stay young people are incorporating various techniques and regimens to their day-to-day life.
Meditation is one such natural therapy which was discovered hundreds of years ago. What’s meditation? Doing meditation regularly keeps you stay young for long period of time? Or does meditation prevent aging?
Meditation is a technique to train your mind as that of fitness is to train the body. Meditation is an approach of quieting your mind and concentrating on the breadth to attain an optimum level of mental, emotional and bodily peace.
Benefits of meditation have been researched and it’s proven that meditation has deep influence on the whole personality of the person-mind, body, behavior and environment.
The most amazing fact about meditation is that it has healing and calming effect on the various diseases, irrespective of seriousness. It calms down the nervous system of the body and helps the digestive system, respiratory system, reproductive system, immune system, skin and inter-bodily system.
Scientifically, it’s proven that meditation reduces stress, improves concentration, increases self-awareness, helps cardiovascular and immune health and slow aging, to list just a few benefits. Following, some the reasons why meditation should be included in your anti-aging regimen:
- Meditation slows down brain activity, allowing healthier brain cells.
- Meditation brings down stress levels.
- Meditation increases telomerase activity, also called terminal transferase, a ribonucleoprotein. This is a reliable marker for long term well-being and staying young.
- Practicing meditation such as yoga, self-hypnosis, self-styled relaxations etc. calms inflammation and dampening of immune process.
- Meditation lowers the metabolic rate and helps to reduce the heart rate and work load of the heart. Consequently, reduced blood pressure and cholesterol levels balance the system well.
- Psychologically meditation clams anxiety, irritability, depression, and moodiness and increases happiness and self-actualization.