We work together with dentists and their patients to solve problems using customized medications.
Upon a prescription order, we can compound:
- lip balms for viral lesions
- topical muscle relaxants/analgesics
- topical anesthetics
- non-staining antibacterial rinses
- oral sedation in lollipops and freezer pops
- lollipops for oral thrush
- mouth rinses for aphthous ulcers or chemotherapy-induced stomatitis
- mouth rinse to stop oral bleeding during dental procedures for patients who take anticoagulants
- dry socket preparations
- “mucosal bandages” to cover ulcerated, infected, or tender mucosa
- lozenges that help to prevent gagging
- and many more unique preparations and novel delivery systems
Medications are manufactured in a limited number of strengths and dosage forms that will satisfy the needs of most patients due to stability concerns, and the cost of stocking and distributing numerous formulations of each drug. Using pharmaceutical grade chemicals and specialized equipment not found in most pharmacies, we can compound medications in doses and dosage forms that are not commercially available. We want to optimize the care of every patient. Just let us know what you need!
Compounding content © 2005-2017 , Storey Marketing. All rights reserved.